"What a father says to his children is not heard by the world, but it will be heard for posterity."

Monday, April 28, 2014

Song for the Grieving Heart: Salamat by Yeng Constantino

The song "Salamat" by Yeng Constantino has been played in 2006 I believe. It's a lovely song and though I appreciate the transformation of Yeng Constantino through the years, this song is truly beautiful melodically and lyrically. It's also very applicable for those who have been heartbroken- both by love and by death. I could relate to the latter, or maybe both coz I've lost my Papa- experiencing his loving ways through his presence will never happen again when he left us. I couldn't help myself but cry while I heartwrenchingly reminisce the days we have with my Pops. Regrets, regrets... Everything I've done, words I've spoken and all the things I've shown were never enough.

May this song be a help to you as well in easing the pain of losing a loved one. 



Salamat Pa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment