"What a father says to his children is not heard by the world, but it will be heard for posterity."

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Papa's Memorial Website

     I've been surfing the internet to keep myself preoccupied. Searching for facts, information and data to at least lessening the heavy feeling I have due to my dad's passing. Trying to find people in forums and articles written by those who have shared the same tragic experience as mine. I've come across two online obituaries which offer free and paid subscriptions. These are the two websites where I've created an online obituary or tribute for my Papa.



    I've availed of the free subscription on the said websites. Indeed, the features are limited for the subscription I availed. Nevertheless I am glad that these websites offer these kind of services because through them I am able to honor my father online and we get the chance to have his website that we could visit to, post on and offer our virtual gifts to. Our relatives could even visit the said sites to know what exactly happened to my Papa days before his passing.

2 comments:

  1. Looking for memorial website then try memorialmatters.com. It allows a person to simply and easily create a memorial website allowing friends and family around the world to share photos, memories, stories etc.

    ReplyDelete