"What a father says to his children is not heard by the world, but it will be heard for posterity."

Friday, October 25, 2013

My Halloween Wish

For my VLs (Vacation Leave) to be approved! I've filed for these dates: October 29-November 1, followed by my weekend off. I am praying and hoping for this to be granted as the 29th of October is my me and my hubby's 11th Wedding Anniversary followed by our preparation for our overnight stay at my Papa's Resting place in All Saint's Day and All Soul's Day. We'll be doing this on the 31st of October.

My brother Allan also has arranged a trip to the majestic Potipot Island, Zambales on the 2nd and 3rd of November so I am praying God to grant me these VLs to be approved and for Papa to pray for me so that I could spend some time with him at his gravesite as well as to bond with our family and not to be too much exhausted and time-pressured with our trip. Nevertheless, I am hopeful that we could pull this off successfully!



Lord, please give this to me! Papa, please pray for me. All for the family! We miss you so much Pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment