"What a father says to his children is not heard by the world, but it will be heard for posterity."

Sunday, November 30, 2014

My Daddies!

The past 2 weeks of this month were sooo difficult, that all I had to do was to surrender everything to God. In those days, I've regularly went to my parents' bedroom, talked to my dad's photo, and asked him to pray for me. I've also requested him to guide me during this very challenging time that I've almost wanted to give up. I've been calling the names of my two fathers - my dad and God - to help me, guide me and give me the strength for my problem to be over.

Guess what?

My daddies really listened! :) God indeed exists and my dad's guiding hand has always been with me. I couldn't thank them enough for taking good care of me and my family during the time of trouble. All we need to do is call their name.

I love my daddies! 
Praise the Lord! 
Thank you Pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment