"What a father says to his children is not heard by the world, but it will be heard for posterity."

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Remembering My Parents' Marriage

Celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary was a blast! My hubby, our son, and I spent it in an urban getaway. We stayed at a hotel, went swimming, tried out several dishes, took some ice cream and cake to our suite and had a super great bonding time!  I think about the 3 decades that my mom and dad have shared. There have been challenges but they've always been strong enough to overcome them. I gain inspiration and strength from the love, faith and dedication that my mom and dad shared with each other during their marriage. 


"Dad, although you're no longer here, please be a guiding hand to us in preserving our marriage and family happily."

No comments:

Post a Comment